Photographers Tech Support is happy to offer a Blogger / Blogspot to WordPress migration service for any business who would like to move their Blogger blog to WordPress. There are several benefits in moving your blog onto your main domain, including SEO, ease of management, and the ability to easily change the look and feel of your blog using WordPress themes.
We’ve done a number of Blogger/Blogspot migrations for customers, including Eric at Be Creative Photography and Kelly at Kelly Vasami Photography, both of whom migrated to WordPress blogs running on Good Gallery servers.
The service includes:
- Consultation before your move.
- Migrating your blog pages and comments to WordPress.
- Copying your images from any external hosting to your WordPress gallery.
- It does not include full setup of blog plugins and themes, but this can be done for a moderate extra charge.
- Redirection of your blog posts to the new host is not included.
- This service assumes you have WordPress installed on your own web hosting and have control panel access – additional fees may apply with hosted platforms such as WPEngine or Good Gallery if additional time is required due to the hosted platform
Please see our pricing page for details on current costs.