Amazon Web Services Consulting
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides most of the infrastructure and many of the services businesses need to run their IT systems and websites. Some of the services most commonly used by small businesses are:
- Websites and web servers using EC2 virtual servers
- Content Distribution Network (CDN) CloudFront provides website acceleration, making websites fast for viewers all around the world
- Simple Storage Service (S3) provides massively scalable file storage, either to serve to your website visitors, or for private cloud storage
- Route53 provides domain names, and helps provide redundancy for your website
- Glacier provides long term, reliable, durable, low priced storage, ideal for storing business information such as archived images
AWS has over 100 services, which is daunting for new users. Getting started can take a lot of time and effort.
One of the most common small business uses for AWS is running high performance websites. Many small businesses use shared hosting, or low end plans, which are typically slow with significant limitations, both in resources and what you can do with your website. With AWS you can have your own high performance website that’s fast for people anywhere in the world.
Our AWS Consultancy Services
We offer Amazon Web Services consulting services and support, suitable for small to medium sized businesses. We can help get you started on AWS, set up websites including WordPress, get things set up for low maintenance trouble free operation, and provide any necessary support.
We can help with:
- Establishing an AWS account, user accounts, billing, and cost tracking and allocation
- AWS security according to best practices, such as two factor authentication, user roles and permissions
- Setting up new websites, or moving existing websites into AWS
- Migrating servers, services, or websites onto EC2 virtual server instances in the AWS Cloud
- Making use of CloudFront Content distribution network, either to achieve high performance, high scalability, or reliability
- Addressing performance issues
- Architecture advice
- Problem diagnosis